2kg Potato (cut into quarters)
6 Spring Onions (sliced)
2 tbsp mint (chopped)
2 tbspn parsley (chopped)
4 slices short cut bacon
2 hard boiled eggs… …
200g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
200g Low Fat Sour Cream
2 tbsp Mustard (Seeded)
1-2 tbsp lemon juice (to taste)… …
1. Boil potatoes till soft enough to bite then drain and cool.
2. Grill bacon until cooked according to your preference. Set it aside then dice it when cooled.
3. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients under dressing.
4. In a large bowl put in the herbs, bacon, onions and mix.
5. Add in the potatoes and carefully mix with the dressing to ensure the potatoes don’t fall apart. Chop the hard boiled eggs.
6. Serve in a large bowl or plate and put some chopped eggs.… …
Nutrition per serving:
272 cal, protein 9.7 g, fat 9.4 g, carbohydrate 33.2 g, sodium 317 mg.