1.5kg watermelon (peeled, deseeded and sliced)
1 Cup feta cheese (cubed)
3/4 Cup black olives
1/2 Cup flat-leaf parsley and mint leaves (roughly chopped)
1 red onion (ring slices)
250g white bread mix pack
1 Tbsp and 1 Tsp. olive oil
1/8 Cup plain flour
1 Egg white (beaten)
Sesame seeds, poppy seeds and fennel seeds (for scattering)… …
1. Make the crisp bread according to the instructions given on the pack and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let the bread rise in a warm area until it is doubled in size.
2. Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Divide the bread into 6 pieces.
3. On a floured surface, spread out breads as thinly as possible. Transfer to baking trays.
4. Brush each bread with egg whites and scatter seeds on them. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and brown.
5. In a large bowl, lightly toss watermelon, feta cheese and olives. Scatter onions and herbs.
6. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve with crisp bread.… …
Nutrition per serving:
Kcalories 342, protein 13g, carbohydrate 43g, fat 14 g, saturated fat 5g, fibre 3g, sugar 13g, salt 1.8 g.